Don't have a great strength coach in your life? I've got you.
My courses will give you a huge boost next season. But, if you need to gain size, strength, and get on a great arm-care program to improve arm health and gain velocity, I've got the perfect solution.
At Warbird Academy, I train hundreds of baseball players every week, and they all receive custom-written strength programs. I've written over 4000 strength and conditioning programs for baseball players, as we have hundreds of players who need a new, updated program every month.
So, it's safe to say that I've done this a time or two. Here's what my program looks like:
My 12-Week Program includes:
- Custom-built for you
- 3 Days per week of strength & conditioning
- Each workout contains:
Warm Up (5-10 minutes)
Strength & Conditioning (45-50 minutes)
Arm Care, Flexibility & Mobility (15-30 minutes)
- You'll get the Off-Season or In-Season version, just tell me which you need.
- Program is complete with videos, weight-tracking, and is delivered on the Train Heroic app, an amazing platform that puts everything on your smartphone
- Every single exercise comes with a video of me explaining and demonstrating.
- Email me as you go if you have any problems or questions, or need tweaks.
- Perform this program in your own school weightroom or commercial gym.
-After 12 weeks is up, you'll have the option to stay on as a client at my normal rate of $129/mo
I'm passionate about helping young athletes find their their courage, their confidence and their work ethic. If I can help them with that, they'll have the tools they need to do great things for the rest of their lives.
I'm a former professional pitcher and I specialize in pitching, throwing and strength training for baseball and softball players. This is why I founded Warbird Training Academy in Central Illinois back in 2010, and it's been a ton of fun working long hours with the next generation of ballplayers.
I speak to aspiring athletes and write for numerous fitness and baseball websites. My first book, Pitching Isn’t Complicated, was published in 2013 and I record a podcast sharing stories from my long career, called Dear Baseball Gods.