The Tools To Build Your Own Swing-and-Miss Curveball
Most pitchers don't know how to throw a curveball properly, and don't get nearly the swings and misses that they should.
Every pitcher needs a strikeout pitch, and I can show you how to mold your curveball into exactly that:
In This Course You'll Learn
- The grip and hand action
- The physics of the curveball - how it flies, how hard it should be, and why it breaks the way it does.
- How to produce consistent shape, break and bite
- The best drills for learning it
- A learning progression you can use right away
- A visual flow of how the drills, feedback, and repetition work together
- Everything you need to know, but your local coach may not know how to teach you.
Get started now!
I'm a former professional pitcher and specialize in pitching, throwing and strength training for baseball and softball players.
This course will help you have the best season of your career. Start today!