The Tools To Build Your Own Swing-and-Miss Curveball
Most pitchers don't know how to throw a curveball properly, and don't get nearly the swings and misses that they should.
Every pitcher needs a strikeout pitch, and I can show you how to mold your curveball into exactly that:
In This Course You'll Learn
- The grip and hand action
- The physics of the curveball - how it flies, how hard it should be, and why it breaks the way it does.
- How to produce consistent shape, break and bite
- The best drills for learning it
- A learning progression you can use right away
- A visual flow of how the drills, feedback, and repetition work together
- Everything you need to know, but your local coach may not know how to teach you.
Get started now!
I'm passionate about helping young athletes find their their courage, their confidence and their work ethic. If I can help them with that, they'll have the tools they need to do great things for the rest of their lives.
I'm a former professional pitcher and specialize in pitching, throwing and strength training for baseball and softball players.
This is why I founded Warbird Training Academy in Central Illinois back in 2010, and it's been a ton of fun working long hours with the next generation of ballplayers.
This course will help you have the best season of your career. Start today!