Three Easy Steps to Making Huge Improvements
Step 1: Take Videos According to the Course Instructions
You'll learn exactly which views to take to make analysis quick and simple.
Step 2: Analyze Your Videos Using My Easy Analysis Tools
I'll walk you through every step of the analysis process, making you an expert throwing coach in no time.
Step 3: For Each Throwing Flaw We Find, You'll Get the Perfect Drill to Fix It
You'll get a practice plan that's customized according to the analysis.
No more guessing - this is a solution for uniquely for YOU.
You Need a Step-by-Step Solution that Works NOW and Long-term
She's Got a Cannon will teach you how to help her--for years to come.
Do These Three Throwing Problems Apply to Your Daughter?
She doesn't throw as hard as other players and it's holding her back.
There are many plays she just can't make because of her arm strength.
Her Accuracy is Inconsistent and it Hurts Her Confidence
Incorrect throwing mechanics means inconsistent accuracy. It's time for a change.
Other Players Are Pulling Ahead of Her For Playing Time and Recruiting
The players without high-level skills get stuck on the bench or cut from the team.
You've Searched the Web and Tried to Help, but Nothing's Worked.
It's Time to Try Something New.
- Record This View #1: Front View at Angle (0:59)
- Record This View #2: Straight Ahead View (0:54)
- Record This View #3: Straight Behind View (0:45)
- Record This View #4: Armside View (0:46)
- Analysis Video #1 - Softball Front View Flaws (24:58)
- Analysis Video #2 - Softball Armside Flaws (27:18)
- Analysis Video #3 - Softball Rearview Flaws (9:29)
- Analysis Video #4 - Softball Gloveside Views (7:00)
- 1a. Fielding Position Flaw (1:25)
- 1b. Funneling Flaw (0:58)
- 1c. Footwork Flaw (1:05)
- 1d. Handbreak Timing Flaw (2:29)
- 1e. Momentum Flaw (0:45)
- 2. Handbreak Action Flaw (1:38)
- 3. Front Shoulder Action Flaw (1:43)
- 4. Arm Action Flaws (1:46)
- 5. Center of Mass Flaw (2:42)
- 6. Glove Arm Fold Flaw (1:52)
- 7. Stride Direction Flaw (1:45)
- 8. Stride Foot Flaw (1:27)
- 9b. Glove Arm Direction (1:00)
- 9a. Chest Direction Flaw (3:29)
- 10b. Elbow Shoulder Line Flaw (1:29)
- 10a. Throwing Arm Height Flaw (1:29)
- 11. Elbow Bend Flaw (1:07)
- 12. Hand Direction Flaw (1:16)
- 13. Arm Timing Flaw (1:41)
- 14. Knee Stiffness Flaw (1:25)
- 15. Back Leg Extension Flaw (1:17)
- 16. First Acceleration Flaw (1:09)
- 17. Forearm Acceleration Flaw (1:31)
- 18. Torso Action Flaw (1:16)
- 19. Elbow Finish Flaw (0:53)
- 20. Arm Finish Flaw (1:03)
- 21. Lack of Aggressiveness Flaw (1:29)
- How to Use a Water Bottle For Throwing Drills (3:00)
- Using a Weight to Improve Glove Arm Action (2:59)
- Front Side Punches Softball (2:07)
- 4 Part Arm Action Softball Drill (1:56)
- Momentum in the Softball Throw (1:34)
- Wall Hip Drill Softball (1:39)
- Hop Pause Drill (3:26)
- READ ME & WATCH: Funneling The Softball (2:16)